Thursday, October 27, 2005

Happiness to me....



Happiness to me comes from small things.....
... seeing my baby sleep
... seeing him cry after waking up and stretching his hands to pick him up
... seeing my wife sleep hugging my baby
... sleeping with my baby in my arms
... seeing my wife not willing to wake up on a weekend morning
... changing my baby's daipers
... making coffee for my wife on a lazy weekend
... making break-fast and keeping it ready before my wife wakes up
... planting a kiss on my wife's cheek when my baby is not looking
... my wife holding my hands when her parents are around
... my wife calling my name instead of her mother's name when in pain
... carrying the bag of grocery while my wife walks besides me holding our baby
... reaching the door of my house and waiting to see the smile in my baby's face

............. many more such small things are the ones that keep my heart ticking......

No comments: